Services provided by the OSU Mass Spectrometry Center are detailed below. Please contact the indicated staff members for information on sample preparation and analysis requests. After reviewing the fee schedule below, please print and complete the sample request form to accompany each sample submitted for analysis.
For larger projects, please contact Dr. Claudia Maier or Dr. Fred Stevens prior to sample submission.
Please contact Jeff Morré or Liping Yang prior to sample submission. Please use analytical form (Internal ¦ External).
We provide mass spectrometry services for the analysis of diverse small and large biomolecules.
- Analysis of small biomolecules (natural products, metabolites, lipids, carbohydrates)
- Quantitative analysis of small molecules in complex mixtures
- pharmacokinetic analyses
- metabolomics applications
- Mass spectrometric analysis of proteins and peptides (proteomics applications
- Analysis of peptides originating from in-gel digestions of protein bands or spots of 1D or 2D gels
- Analysis of complex peptide mixtures by UPLC-MS/MS and UPLC-MSE
- Characterization of posttranslational modifications
- Molecular weight determinations of recombinant and isolated proteins
- Hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry for studies of protein and biomolecular interactions
- Mass spectrometric characterization of other biopolymers and synthetic polymers
- Mass spectrometric characterization of organic syntheses products
- Accurate and high resolution mass determinations
- Elemental composition
ADDRESS FOR SAMPLE SUBMISSION:
OSU Mass Spectrometry Center
c/o <Name of Intended Recipient>
0085 Agricultural and Life Sciences
Corvallis, Oregon 97331
Phones: 541-737-1771 (Morré) 541-737-1772 (Yang)
Mass Spectrometry: Instrument Time - $35.00/hour
Mass Spectrometry: Technician Time - $100.00/hour
Mass Spectrometry: Instrument plus Technician Time - $135.00/hour
Mass Spectrometry: Method Development (Instrument Time Only) - $17.50/hour
MAss Spectrometry: Method Development (Instrument Plus Technician Time) - $50.00
Mass Spectrometry: Consultation with Co-Director - $60.00/hour
PLEASE NOTE: Charges will be determined by the complexity and the techniques required to run the samples.
Statutory Authority: ORS 351 Please direct questions regarding fee structures to Jennifer Lynn Creighton, (Research Office, 541-737-0674).